Turkey reservations have begun.
We offer slow grown turkeys from Diestel Family Ranch. Diestel Family Ranch is a California family-run sustainable ranch since 1949. Their turkeys live in harmony with the environment, and they allow them to grow slowly and naturally, with plenty of room to roam on their ranches in the Sierra foothills.
Everything is produced according to strict animal welfare and environmental standards. From their commitment to regenerative agriculture, to the fresh pine-wood shavings that line their barns, to the natural and organic cleaners they use, to the generous spaces they give their birds to roam, to pioneering innovative new processes, they make only choices we’d be proud to talk about – like deciding to become one of the first turkey producers to earn a Global Animal Partnership Step 5 rating.
Diestel does not use cheap filler feeds, no animal by-products, no antibiotics, and no chemicals used for fast growth promotion.
Here at The Natural Grocery Company we only offer birds that are verified non-GMO and we offer several options that are certified organic.
- Natural Turkey: all natural, free range, no hormones, verified Non-GMO $3.99/lb
- Organic Turkey: all natural, free range, fed organic feed, verified Non-GMO $5.79/lb
- Heirloom Organic Turkey: all natural, free range, fed organic feed, verified Non-GMO $6.79/lb
- Diestel Smoked Turkey: fully cooked, ready to eat, verified Non-GMO $5.99/lb
- Organic Oven Roasted Turkey: fully cooked, organic turkey, ready to eat, verified Non-GMO $7.79/lb