If you think of imperfectly rehydrated vegetables and a foam cup when you hear noodle cup, you’re not alone. This creamy Tom Yum noodle soup is way beyond that mediocre convenience food! With a few minutes and a bit of slicing, you’ve got a mix of fresh and sauteed veggies, crispy tofu, and a hearty meal ready to stave off any lingering chill of winter. No air fryer? You can always start the tofu in the pan and sauté the veggies once you’ve got some crispy edges. For a more hands off approach, you can also cook the tofu in a 400° F oven on a lined baking sheet. Either way, you’re just a few minutes away from creamy, rich, hot and sour soup!
Creamy Tom Yum Noodle Soup
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 Lotus Foods Tom Yum Rice Ramen Noodle Soup
4 oz extra firm tofu, cubed
Avocado oil spray
½ a baby bok choy, sliced
½ cup button mushrooms, quartered
¼ cup coconut cream
¼ cup baby corn, rinsed and drained
1 green onion, sliced
2-3 pieces of cilantro
- Prepare noodle soup according to directions on package.
- Spray tofu with avocado oil, add to the air fryer at 400° F until brown and crispy.
- Heat pan with avocado oil, add bok choy and mushrooms, and fry for two to three minutes.
- Pour cooked noodle soup into a bowl; stir in coconut cream.
- Top with cooked veggies, baby corn, green onions, and cilantro.