Holiday Survival Guide
- Bubbles In The Fridge:Keep a few bottles of Sparkling Wine and/or Sparkling Apple Juice on hand, ice cold, ready to pop. Jazz sparkling wine up with a few fresh cranberries or a splash of liqueur and your guests will be wowed.
- Cheese, Please: Stock your dairy drawer with a soft goat cheese, a hard cheddar or Gouda, and a Havarti. Pair with crackers, fig jam, and sliced seasonal fruit.
- Freezer Friends: Grab a few boxes of heat-and-eat party favorites like edamame from our freezer section.
- Chic Decor: Grab some succulents or air plants for unique and low maintenance table decorations.
- Candles: Everything (including your complexion) looks better in candlelight, the ultimate party trick. Grab beeswax candles to clean (*purify) the air in your home.